Welcome to our website. The Terms and Conditions of this website are detailed on this page.
This website is owned and operated by Fazila Adam. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. The term “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, and may not remain current or be maintained. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any site feature, database or content, without notice or liability.
- This Site may contain information on health issues from time to time, presented in different formats including without limitation user health queries, fact sheets and information. We are not qualified to provide any medical advice and we do not purport to offer such advice as part of the Health Information. You accept that all Health Information is of a generic nature and does not take into account the actual health requirements or medical status of any particular individual needed to provide an individual diagnosis for the treatment of any health or medical condition. You accept that you must in all cases without exception obtain an individual diagnosis for all health or medical conditions from a qualified medical practitioner and never solely rely upon any Health Information.
- By using this Site, you acknowledge that anything you submit to the Site may be displayed on the Site or exploited by us by any and all media using any technology including without limitation, in print and via the Internet. You grant to us, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable and royalty free licence to use, display, modify, adapt, transmit or copy any material communicated by you via the Site in whatever format (including text, graphics or music) in any manner in all media throughout the world in perpetuity. Your submission of material to the Site shall be deemed a valid and binding consent to the grant of the licence to us as set out above.
- You warrant to us that the material you submit is original and does not contravene any law, statute or contempt of court or provide any person with a right of action in copyright infringement, passing-off, defamation, privacy, publicity or confidence, and that you have the full legal right to grant a licence in the material to us and have obtained all necessary consents or releases from third parties for all and any use of the material by us in perpetuity without need for payment by us to you or such third parties. You agree to provide any written evidence of this right to us if we request.
- We cannot ensure the security of information you provide through the Internet, other networks and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;